7 Steps to Maintaining That Student Mentality by the Intuitive Group
When improving your business or growing your success you must remember to keep a student mentality. At The Intuitive Group we believe this trait is extremely important for your success in business. We have come up with our own little mnemonic device to help keep a student mentality daily.
Take time to listen
Understand different opinions and thoughts
Don’t forget every day is an opportunity to learn
Think outside the box
If you would like to learn more about how to improve your student mentality and help improve your success check out our other blog about Student Mentality HERE.
Or just ask company President Matt Sileno via Facebook or Twitter! Of course we are always learning here at The Intuitive Group so we would love to hear what you do to improve your Student Mentality as well!
- Matt Sileno Explains How to Get Inspired (intuitivegroup.wordpress.com)
- Quitting During Training is like…??? The Intuitive Group Explains (intuitivegroup.wordpress.com)
- ‘7 Habits’ author Stephen Covey dead at 79 – CNN.com (intuitivegroup.wordpress.com)
- Are Students Really “Unteachable”? (insidehighered.com)
- How to Study for an Exam (Part 2) (lblearningservices.wordpress.com)
- Mob Mentality? – No. Flash Mob? – No. Mentor Mob? – Yeeees! (kdarche.wordpress.com)