Matt Sileno Discusses Inuitive Limits.
“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” ~ Bruce Lee
We all have limits.
Some of them are out of our control; however, in business and in the world of success I want to talk to you about the limits in our control. The limits we place on ourselves that can either put us in the direction of success or failure.
For the most part we know the limits we must reach to be considered productive. It is those same limits that once we push past will place us closer to success.
The most successful people today got to where they are by working harder than anyone around them and pushing past their own limits.
The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the “buts” you use today. ~ Les Brown
If you need to sell 20 products everyday push yourself to sell 30, and once 30 becomes easy push yourself to sell 40…get the idea!
You are in control of your life and where you take it. If you are like me you want to find success sooner than later and the easiest thing you can do to start your journey to that place is push yourself. Push yourself every day to pass limits you might not have thought possible! Before you know it you will be right where you want to be!
“Almost all of our limitations are self-imposed. Those that are not can be overcome by cooperation with others whose strengths complement our weakness.” ~ Bill Koch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Screening
- Go For It ! (fitart.org)
- How Tall is Bruce Lee Height and Weight (celebrityheightandweight.com)
- Positivity: The Key to Success (lifebegins45.wordpress.com)
- Why Bruce Lee Should Be Your Investment Advisor (myinvestingblog.com)
- The Dragon (Bruce Lee) (zendictive.wordpress.com)
- 3 Things I Learned from “Live Your Dreams” by Les Brown (fictionfromthefuture.wordpress.com)
- Currently Reading: Bruce Lee – The Art of Expressing the Human Body (brokebutrichatart.com)
- The Bruce Lee Mindset! (herfavoritejuice.com)
- Bruce Lee (dhruvscrudethoughts.wordpress.com)
- Be Interdisciplinary. Like DaVinci. And Bruce Lee. (danielbeanfilms.com)