Intuitive Group’s Top 10 Success Motivators
The Intuitive Group, Inc. understands that your goal in life is to be successful. While that is a great goal it takes a lot of personal growth and development to reach that level of success. Those with the highest levels of education and years of experience will struggle just as hard as a college dropout with limited experience. The following is a list of 10 things I believe will help make just about any person who has a drive to be successful, find success!
Along with this list are quotes to help motivate you in the right direction.
1. Step out of your comfort zone, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! There is so much to life to experience; the only thing that should matter is what you think of yourself.
“We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are” –Max DePree
2. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Some of the greatest success stories come from those who have made numerous mistakes. Take every mistake as a lesson of what not to do the next time around.
“Success is 99 percent failure.” –Soichiro Honda
3. Don’t feed into self-doubt. Silence the voice of self-doubt by doing; remember actions are louder than words, and that pertains to you as well.
“A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other’s throw at him or her.” –David Brinkley
4. Be happy. Happiness is a choice, a choice that can change the outcome of everything in your life.
“Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won’t have to hunt for happiness.” –William E. Gladstone
5. Spend at least 1 hour a day growing and learning. Take time to read a chapter a night or meet with the people whom are where you want to be. When you are constantly learning you will never feel stuck or find yourself in a rut.
“All of the top achievers I know are lifelong learners…looking for new skills, insights, and ideas. If they’re not learning, they’re not growing…not moving toward excellence.” –Denis Waitley
6. Finish what you start. Give yourself a sense of accomplishment; it is a great form of self-motivation.
“Winning isn’t always finishing first. Sometimes winning is just finishing.” –Manuel Diotte
7. Live fully in the present. By living in the present you eliminate many of the distractions that may hold you back from your success, like the “what ifs” of the future and the “oh-no’s” of the past.
“You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.” –Henry David Thoreau
8. Never quit when you experience a setback. Quitting won’t get you to your goals so why even consider it?
“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.” –Vince Lombardi
9. Set big goals. You won’t know your limit unless you push yourself. Find out your limits and set bigger goals for yourself. What is the worst that can happen, you become successful?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” –Les Brown
10. Stay positive. By thinking more positively the setbacks you are bound to run into won’t seem as harsh and won’t cause as much stress, which in the end will help your success rate increase.
“I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation it may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” –Martha Washington
What are your thoughts? Implement some of these ideas into your daily life and let us know!
- The Intuitive Group Pays Tribute to Steve Jobs (intuitivegroup.wordpress.com)
- Go the Right Way!! – Daily Word September 21, 2011 (theindustrycosign.wordpress.com)
- “Don’t Quit” poem (ordinarygood.wordpress.com)
- What are some quotes i can use to edit pictures of people jumping into the air (wiki.answers.com)
- Quit Dreaming of Success. (xemion.com)
- Success (getfitabq.wordpress.com)
- Ten Pieces of Inspiration #41 (thesimpledollar.com)
- Setbacks as gifts (trainingyourmindset.wordpress.com)
- Happy Living Roundup: Obsessed with goals ()
- Quotes About Motivation (mademan.com)