Intuitive Group’s Training Process – Just Like Everywhere Else
“If we did all the things we are capable of doing we would literally astonish ourselves.” –Thomas Edison
At some point in time all of us have to go through a training process. Sometimes it is for hobbies or fitness and sometimes it is for your career. Regardless of what types of training you will go through, without it you would not be able to hold a job or complete a touchdown pass or a 5k marathon.
As vital as the training process can be it can also be a little on the difficult side. Hopefully this blog will help you push through the rough spots not only in training but on your path to success.
Training always starts off pretty much the same way. You are SUPER excited and feel like you are indestructible. You can’t wait to get all the things you need and are eager to start learning new things. Then you start the training process and after your first couple days of training the initial excitement wears off. Inevitably you will come across something that you have a hard time picking up and it takes you longer then you expected to move through the process. This is the point when most start doubting themselves. When you come to this point the last thing you need to make it through is negativity and self-doubt.
Previously we spoke about surrounding yourself with a support system; a team of people who will help get you through the more difficult times. However, to become successful there are times you will need to push yourself forward. The best tip in doing so is by saying YES and then moving forward! Do not allow doubt to overcome you. When a task becomes difficult instead of complaining about all the reason you don’t think you can do something just say YES, yes I can figure this out and move forward! In the beginning of your training process your excitement motivated you because you were learning something new, now that you are in the middle or at the end of your training allow the idea of you achieving something new motivate you, and keep saying YES to accomplishing your goals.
Regardless of what you are setting out to do always allow yourself to make it through the training process. It is the training process that is the most difficult when learning something new. If you will not allow yourself to finish you may be holding yourself back from accomplishing great things!
Eliminate doubt, “Just say YES, and move forward”!
“Studies indicate that the one quality all successful people have is persistence. They’re willing to spend more time accomplishing a task and to persevere in the face of many difficult odds. There’s a very positive relationship between people’s ability to accomplish any task and the time they’re willing to spend on it.”
– Dr. Joyce Brothers
- Intuitive Group’s Worst Enemy and How to Conquer Yours (intuitivegroup.wordpress.com)
- Training vs. Education (summitdiary.com)
- Time for training? Time to have your say (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Training with Idols (leotapioca27.wordpress.com)
- Is Training always a solution to the deficiency(Gap)? (kumarsaurabhverma.wordpress.com)
- Wrap up 2011 to make the new year bright (worksurvival.wordpress.com)
- Michael Management Corporation Bolsters its Portfolio of SAP Training Tools (prweb.com)
- Top 10 Management on Employee Training: An Overview and Analysis of Why Training Employees is Not a Simple 10 Step Process (bizcovering.com)
- Common employee training mistakes (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Computer Animation Training (microphone-film.net)
.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug free workplace with Pre-Employment Screening.